Taking inspiration from the aesthetics of the French countryside is The French Highlands, Phase 2 of Vera Estates. Among the French-inspired elements in the commune are walkways and landscaping that mirror the majesty of the gardens and courtyards of French palaces and a clock tower that is straight out of old-world France. Have coffee outside and take in the idyllic atmosphere then retreat to your home where French sensibilities merge with cozy functionalities. Come to Vera. Home to the astutely refined.
Tranquil home address. The French Highlands is a subdivision inside Vera Estates. The first of four residential enclaves located at an elevated area which is overlooking the city. Situated on the sprawling greenery of the northern part of Metro Cebu, Vera Estates offers a tranquil home address while still promising an active commercial district.
- Wide Roads, 20-meter Right-Of-Way Main Road.
- Fully Landscaped Entrance
- Fully Fenced Perimeter
- Central Clubhouse with Swimming Pool
- Community Chapel
- Landscaped Parks and Playgrounds
- Street Lights
- Jogging Trails
- Bike Lanes
- Water Features and Lagoons
- Tree-Lined Roads
- Concrete Roads, Sidewalks and Curbs
- Separate Storm and Sewer Drainage System
- MCWD Water Source
- VECO Electrical Power Supply
- Underground Power Service Connection to the Houses
- Telephone Lines and Cable TV Lines (Subject to utility company’s expansion program)
- The French Highlands is a subdivision inside Vera Estates. The first of four residential enclaves